|Copyright / IP Policy|
Want even more? Join Luxology.com
Get the modo newsletter, plus free tutorials and 3D content, access to posting support questions and images on the forum, and more! It’s free to join Luxology.com.
Copyright / IP Policy
modo 601 End User License Agreement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a user of our Website has infringed the intellectual property rights of another, please provide the following information to the Copyright Agent specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property interest;
- A description of the intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, including the URL where the infringing material appears or is evident;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, and or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights involved, or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner.
You may send any notices, including notices of copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to one of the following addresses:
2525 East Charleston Road
Mountain View, CA 94043-1636
(650) 336-1380 Voice
(650) 336-1386 Fax